Re: [BaadAssGremlins] paint

SEM deals in all sorts of automotive paints, interior and exterior. I am
using their plastic bumper stripper to strip the 77 AMX flairs I have
and an using their high build primer for rubber bumpers to prime them
before I paint them with Sherman Williams acrylic enamel the orange
color of the car with Morton's impact 200 paint additive to make the
paint flexible so it won't crack and peal off. Eastwood has a small
color chart for SEM's interior paint in their catalog with part no#'s
maybe you can match it from there. I also ran a body shop and did custom
paint and hand pin stripeing years ago. The flames on my yellow Hornet I
did 20  years ago.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Thanks I didn't think they would deal in stuff like that. Is there a paint code for the interior color?  Paul

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Do a search for the SEM website and check if they have a color chart.
Both my cars have all black interiors so I didn't have a problem.
"Doc"