Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fwd: Head Light Doors

Hey, then I guess I didnt do so bad then......huh? Oh ya one more thing. Those headlight doors were sapposed to be for the N.O.S. grille that I got from that auctioner.. She is good people, and fair, she will take care of ya!! She is sending me just one of a headlight door for a hornet and a N.O.S. turnsignal to fit the grille. So take care of her and she will do the same for ya also! Bill Lewiston Id.

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fwd: Head Light Doors
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 06:32:59 -0800 (PST)

LOL I figure the NOS ones are worth over 100 EACH. 100 for a good used pair is reasonable.
 Davis

"William T. Renshaw" <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> have fun paying 100$ for them headlite buckets Davis,I'm the one who
drove
> up the bid
> Bart

SHIT!! I PAID 100 BUCKS FOR A PAIR OF USED ONES!! AM I A SUCKER OR
WHAT! BUT YA KNOW WHAT??? A MANS GOTTA DO WHAT A MANS GOTTA DO!! AND IF
I HAVE TO PAY 100 BUCKS....i will.... LOL!!! HELL ITS ONLY MONEY!! Bill
Lewiston Id.