Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 88 Eagle Wagon parts car on Evil Bay
I've bought from him. He just doesn't want the money order filled out. I think he must re-use them--then he doesn't have to pay the post office the 90c for the money order when he buys something. A blank money order is just like cash. Just to protect myself, I made a photocopy of the blank M O before I sent it.  I bought some player piano stuff from him (off ebay--after an auction was over) everything was just as described, well packed, and promptly shipped.
Onree

on 3/2/06 12:01 AM, Charles Burch at warlocke@xxxxxxxxx did write:

wats with the blank money order
----- Original Message -----
From: rebade1 <mailto:rebade1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 11:43 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 88 Eagle Wagon parts car on Evil Bay

Just thought you guys would like this! EBay Item 8042994166.

Note the request for a BLANK MONEY ORDER or CASH.

Ralph

       Automotive maintenance <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Automotive+maintenance&w1=Automotive+maintenance&w2=Automotive+radiators&c=2&s=54&.sig=niwgKwWqIn_Pyypp-qb1zQ> Automotive radiators <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Automotive+radiators&w1=Automotive+maintenance&w2=Automotive+radiators&c=2&s=54&.sig=vbnQHrTYlL013GCvfd7FaA>

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS