Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another JL Gremlin version is released!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another JL Gremlin version is released!

Thanks for the tip John. I just bought mine
 Davis

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know many of you are still looking for the first Gremlin
from JL in silver with red X stripes. Now you have another
to look out for. A white one with custom red accents and a
big motor in a hoodless engine compartment. It's part of
the new 'Street Freaks Spoilers' 5-pack. See:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7011706000

This one is MUCH more your style, Barto!

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com

1971 AMC Javelin ADPS 401 (police car)
www.javelinamx.com/JavHome/jwr/71ADPS/