Re: [BaadAssGremlins] bidding war continued

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] bidding war continued

I wish I would have saved a copy of an email I got from Paypal the other day.
It was a very offical looking paypal letter saying that someone had gotten
into my account and bid $300 for a tooth pick or something stupid like that.
It said they needed my credit card or they would prefer my bank card number so
that they could credit me the money. I thought for a second and said to myself
they have my credit card number. I forward it to paypal and they thanked me.
Terry