Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: junkyard pix ne...Re: Would I pay.....??

Eddie,
 Where in NH? I am from NH and frequent there now. Maby I could help ya out?
 Davis

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, no Doc, still looking for that roof frame for my convertible ten years
now. Only thing that will interchange is 67 Ambo/Reb convertible and 68 Reb
convertible so few made, and fewer exist. I might break down and see if I
can weld this somehow! That salvage yard I sent a photo of here is in New
Hampshire. And it has a 68 Rebel convertible, really beat, sitting on top of
a damned school bus 20 feet in the air. I have a photo of that, not sure how
someone would remove anything from the car as a weight shift and you would
take a major drop!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825