Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Next Project

In a message dated 2/25/2006 7:29:01 A.M. Central Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
And when did you ever see me take the easy way out? :-)~
"Doc"
When it comes to our AMC's, there is no easy way..............

I actually put my headlight doors in my bead blaster and turned the air pressure down. It worked great. I just wish the cabinet was big enough to hold the grill.

Rick

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS