Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Who wanted nice gremlin tail lights? Paul?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Who wanted nice gremlin tail lights? Paul?

Thanks again Davis I scored the tail lights on ebay. I'm leary as those pics don't allways show the real deal. I'll let you know.  Paul

Davis <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
These are really nice for only 20 bucks!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974-74-AMC-GREMLIN-TAIL-LIGHT-LIGHT-
ASSEMBLY-GOOD-
COND_W0QQitemZ4612284157QQcategoryZ34207QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Check his other items for the other light. 4 hrs left! NOS sell for
150.00 ea.
Good luck,
Davis

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS