Re: [BaadAssGremlins] JL Gremlins

What is one of each? Is this the silver one. I heard there is 2 different wheels available. If you guys already talked about this I must have missed it.   Scott

HEL <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
They put the JL Gremlins out in my local Wal Mart today, one of each
model which I now own. The ones I ordered off of ebay also came today
so I now own three of each. They were $3.24 in the store.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS