[BaadAssGremlins] Stuff

 I was at a WalMart at 75th Avenue and Lower Buckeye
Road in Phoenix yesterday and saw about 2 dozen of
those Gremlin shirts in all sizes. I bought three of
them. Then my wife reminded me about the Johnny
Lightning thing. I have a few little cars, but I just
buy 'em when I see 'em. I've watched these guys when I
ran a nursery at a Target store. Some dude will walk
up and immediately palm about six or eight of 'em like
a poker hand, then start re-racking 'em in a little
sorting ditty, wak wak wak, then he's got a certain
handful, and some obvious probables, and the whole
thing is cleaned out. The entire operation takes about
5-20 minutes, depending on the size of the display.
Then about a half hour later two kids will be
carefully examining each car, trying to determine if
it's that special one, and it's always the one some
redneck Nascar guy walked off with, usually like 20
cars. Forget those little cars. Those guys always show
up over here at PIR with their trailers, and those
year-old ones will be like a buck. If it ain't got a 3
on it, it ain't worth a thing. When I looked
yesterday, they had about a dozen JL's total, from
about 4 series. Was the Gremlin supposed to be Gold
series, or what? None of these was called Gold. If
some people want those t-shirts while they got 'em, I
can grab a couple. They cost 7 bucks at the store, and
it's about 10 miles from where I live, so with time
and gas, call it 10 bucks, plus shipping. They were at
10 to start with, I think. Personally, I think these
shirts are ugly, and I am going to use them to work on
my Gremlin. Which I must do now. Shirt on.
 mike