[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Oh, the HORROR! and Davis' AMX 'no sale'

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Oh, the HORROR! and Davis' AMX 'no sale'

Title: Message
Joghn this may be a dumb question, and I can understand should you not wish to answer it either. Didn't you buy that AMX for $1000 awhile back that is being parted out on ebait right now? I was just looking at the fellow's auctions,
http://search.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQsassZjscottwrxsti2004QQhtZ-1
and don't know what you sold it for pricewise (and again, that's ok if you decide not to) but to me at least it would seem looking at his auctions even if he parts it down to nuts and bolts he might be taking a loss; but would depen on what he bought it for. Hate to see it happen, but as mentioned earlier post, cannibalism has been going on since cars invented.

Right now as I write, the total listings is $1897.99 with some auctions ending and a number of auctions with no bids at .99 cents. Some things just don't add up I guess!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx