Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 304 Gremlin NY...and non-AMC power finds

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 304 Gremlin NY...and non-AMC power finds

In a message dated 12/13/2005 6:17:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I found a car today that I haven't sen in a good 15 years! A gren 73 Javelin body (with 72 grille
and a cowled hood that's cut for the bird feeder) on a custom tube frame, aluminum floors and
tubs, and a blown 500+ cube bowtie big block. Been sitting in a nice enclosed race car trailer
for the last 3 years, unused. An unfinished project but has run 9s in current form. I think money
might sway the owner to give it up...seems he's occupied with other toys and this one just sits.
Wonder what he'd want for it minus the drivetrain...hmmm.....

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com

Don't even think about it John LOL
Bart