[BaadAssGremlins] SC/360 Registry & Swedish Hornets

[BaadAssGremlins] SC/360 Registry & Swedish Hornets

Thought some of you might like to see some Swedish SC/360 Hornets:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360%20file/sc360%20sweden%20hornets

Here is the main SC/360 Registry:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360%20file/sc_registry_main.htm

It's my understanding that between 12-20 SC/360s were exported to Sweden,
and all were automatics except one. I have heard also that one with manual
transmission was imported to Finland. And I have seen only one black and
white photo with this car (in new) in one book.
This book is about history of Helsinki´s car dealers.

Manager of finnish AMC importer was some kind of race driver (no Drag
racing) I think
that some kind of roadracing and thats why they ordered this one. But they
never race with this
car because there was some kind rules that they could´t. I have heard also
that they ordered
some kind of race parts from Penske but cancel it when they realized that
they can´t race with
this cars. I don´t know is these true or not but anyway I know that this car
is in Finland
actually located quite close to me in one garage.
So I havent seen this never but today It shows up. It was on sale in one
dealer which is spciazed
old US cars. Owener of this dealer is one my friends friend.
Here is link
http://www.nettiauto.com/viewVehicle.php?id_car=439229&PN

I need to go tomorrow in Helsinki because my work so if I have time I want
to see this, not I cant buy it but I wanna see it.

Ask from my friend also that he told the seller that he give my contact to
new owner so if we will get this one to register also. (Thanks to Kim J for
above info)
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825