[BaadAssGremlins] Damn Heat

I don't know how you guys down south take the heat and humidity, it is
killing me and sapping my strength. I stayed home in the A/C thursday
waiting for the UPS man to come with my seat insert material. I went to
work on my car friday and it was like a sauna out, especially after the
10 minute torrential down pour. The shop owner said to me that I was
crazy being out in this weather when I really didn't have to be. Who's
going to do this job if I don't? I now have all the 1" longer stud
installed in the seats and will start on the small rust spot in the
floor next week. The owner of the shop where the car is at has worked
6-7 days a week for the last 7 months since he moved into the new place
and has decided to take 2 day weekends of. I can't blame him. The
upholstery shop said call the middle of next week and he may be able to
take one bucket seat for upholstery.  Progress is slow but I see the
light at the end of the tunnel finally.
"Doc"