[BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin x

Hey, didn't we just go thru this a few months ago? These photos are out of
the 1971 AMC Annual Report sent to shareholders. While it is hard to read in
the photos, the text is:
"With sales of more than 70,000 units domestically, the Gremlin was American
Motors' sales leaders for 1971 model year. For 1972, three engines including
a V8 are available, plus a wide selection of other options--sunroof, roof
rack, automatic transmission, the Gremlin "X" trim package shown. Liftgate
rear window and fold down rear seat are standard."

Note no little Gremlin 'man' on the fender tips, car also sports rally rims,
and bumper guards, and the stripe has 'gremlin x' on the 1/4 panel.

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx