[BaadAssGremlins] changing eagle grills

Someone on here recently was asking about interchanging Eagle, or Spirit
grills. So here are a few changes on my own personal cars. I personally
dislkie the eggcrate grills used on most Eagles and won't hesitate to change
them. The hardest to find are 79-80 AMX grills, usually about $150+ if found
used, second hardest is 79-80 Concord and 80, 81 Eagle grills. But they bolt
on, and no mods either and to me at least, make the car look better. The
white 82 Eagle here has a early Concord grill. The copper 81 Eahle has a
79-80 AMX grill, which when I got it, was yellow, so I blacked it out
completely. The silver 88 Eagle also has a 79-80 AMX grill, with big AMC
logo in the middle. But all three change appearance of the front end of the
Eagles they are on.. You can easily do this also with Spirit series, SX/4s
and several Concords from 79-83. Good luck,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx