[BaadAssGremlins] estate sale update

Thank you for the interest concerning the 'estate sale' which a link on my
website front page was put up in December 2004. I recently learned the
fellow who attempted to cap his wife, is out of jail, and will be going back
soon, however, they will be attempting to resolve the situation between
them. Which means the vehicles, and the parts, and the rest of the junk
shown in the photos, is not for sale since they will be working out their
differences allegedly. So this is the letter I mentioned to the many people
who expressed interested. I said one day (gee, didn't know the court case
would take so long) I would write with a update. Which this is it. The
website with all the photos and descriptions of the junk was removed from my
website recently. However!!! Should you want to save any of the photos, or
descriptions, of it, there are STILL some 'mirror' pages on the internet
with that information. You can go to www.google.com and search for "amc
estate sale" and several mirrors pop up.

Again, I wished the news would have been different, as I know some of you
were interested in 1-2 of the cars. Feel free to look thru my free swap meet
"message boards" section of the website, as many people have been posting
their cars for sale in there, you can post anything AMC in there also, it is
a free service. And don't forget the Shut Up & Drive Lists, with hundreds of
free leads on cars for sale also. Again, thanks for the interest to all
those who have written the past several months. PS: I do not know what the
fellow once time is served, will do with these cars in Florida either.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx