Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Help Needed - More to the adventure

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Help Needed - More to the adventure

Lu,

AMC used GM style steering columns in the Gremlins. I have a tilt column from a standard floor shift model in my 72. I carefully took it apart for cleaning and paint. When I put it back together I installed the ignition switch from the original column back in it. A good friend of mine that owns a salvage yard helped me. I didn't dismantle the entire column so I'm not real sure what your facing. Certainly, it can't be any worse than the other work you've accomplished. I have faith in ya. Good luck.

Rick