[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Help Needed - More to the adventure

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Help Needed - More to the adventure

Self-helped myself, really. I Googled 'how to rebuild a steering
column' and found a wonderful Car Craft article on line about
rebuilding a GM 1970 Chevelle column. Guess what? It is exactly the
same as the Gremlin's steering column! At least the 'guts' are the
same. And armed with this information, I was able to cross reference
parts at the local auto shop. I have now decided to replace the turn
signal switch while I have the column apart, and found one in stock for
a Chevelle that is identical to the Gremlin's. Now if I can just figure
out how the rack and shift gate goes back together on the lower
column.....still need suggestions on a good technique. Anyone???????

I am likening taking the steering column apart to going into the back
of a watch....only a fool or a watchmaker go in there. I know what
category I am in! LOL ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@xxxx>