Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sunday cruise

Good for you Joe. Ditch the Motorola for a Delco and forget about it, I
did.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- The weather was very nice here on Sunday...mid 80's.
We took my 67 Ambassador convertible for a all day
cruise.Now that was nice. Finally.... after several
years of corrective maintance  repairs ...complete
brake system with all lines,timing set,water pump,fuel
pump,tires,carb,all engine
seals/gaskets,shocks,charging system,rubber front end
bushings...etc....etc... due to years of storage
before i got it...it was  time for a long
drive,instead of just around town,short 40 mile trips,
to see how things worked! Now...'Cept for the Motorola
alt acting weird once again all went very well. Drove
about 200 miles,maybe more.Now...to be able to get the
Matador Red re-sprayed.........!! I really needed this
after all the crap with the ebay  heads for the
Gremlin.Hope all of you also had a nice Fathers
day,Joe