[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Need Creative Suggestions (Lu)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Need Creative Suggestions (Lu)

Lu,

I was wondering about how to get chrome edging!  I
have some around (from various car projects) but
didn't know I could just _buy_ rubber chrome from 3M.
Awesome!  Yeah, I'd like to edge out what I've got.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Hmm... so I'm going to paint the background stuff with
flat black paint, straighten the oh, so crooked
lights, and probably add a bling-bling rubber chrome
edging.   Now I just have to decide if I want a
gremlin man emblem or a gremlin script emblem.

Thanks for all the feedback!

pax