Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 10 Minute gremlin clip on Classic Car and Driver !

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 10 Minute gremlin clip on Classic Car and Driver !!!!!!...

I agree I have noticed it in the last few years. When I first started going to shows I always felt welcome by the people who were putting them on and by most of the people who had cars in the show but a lot of the spectators would laugh and make fun of him. If it hadn't been for giving my boys something to do I might have quit going 7 or 8 years ago. Now I have had people who put on the show personally thank me for coming. Never are you here for the show or are you a spectator. I see smiles on their faces and hear stories of the one they had or their friend had. I even had a guy thank me for preserving it so he could see a car from his pass. You know the reason I go to shows have changed to. I use to go to give my kids something to do. Now that they are gone I do it for the history. Yea Doc the AMC's have come of age.
Terry