[BaadAssGremlins] Remote Mirrors

Hey, has anyone seen locally a set of those electric
remote mirrors found on the Eagle brand?  I came
across one on an Eagle wagon in a yard in Ft Worth but
someone removed the right side and cut the wiring to
it at the door.  A shame.  I'll be they didn't know it
was electric until they unscrewed it from the door.
The left side was still there along with the switch on
the upper door.

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible