[BaadAssGremlins] Re: vin and title

They give you the needed paperwork to get a title in your state, most
of their business comes from states like mine where titles are needed
regardless of year

> What do they do when you bring a car from a state that doesn't
issue tittles after a certain age?
>  Davis
>
> harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxx> wrote:
> Doc,
> Those work most places but in the territory of Texas* it taked an
act of Congress, your first born and an oil well to get a considered
for a title on a running(only) vehicle. I'm in the process now on
that 76.

> AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> It's not legal but some AMC and other people save dash vin. tags and
> titles to save an old car with no title. Also there are some title
> places on the net that will issue you a new title. There was a big
> scandal about that recently. A car stolen 20 years ago was found and
> sent back to it's owner. You could also call the DMV from where the
car
> was last titled and explain your situation and also check with your
> local DMV.
> "Doc"
>
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: "Tony" <darkvortex37@xxxx>
> Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 06:11:08 -0000
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] vin and title
>
> hey guys,
> this isnt one of my top priorities right now but its something im
> gonna want in the hopefully new future. I have a '78 gremlin gt
with a
> lost title that id like to drop a 360 in and build as a
street/strip
> car after i get my '76 on the road. Its gona be a big hassle trying
> apply for a lost title because the car was bought off a farm in
> indiana for parts some years ago. Can anyone point me in the rigth
> direction or might possibly have a clear vin and title for a 77 or
78?

>                     thanks,
>                        Tony

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM