Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Slow Day Yesterday

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Slow Day Yesterday

Davis I can imagine since I was there 25 years ago what it is like to
find time to work on your cars. With me it now depends on how I feel
that particular day and what pain the weather has decided to inflict on
my old body. Spring has not helped the pain situation this year yet.
Yesterday I was able to remove the rear seat seat belts. 3 of the bolts
came out a bit hard and the 4'th was a tough one. I broke an impact
torques trying to remove it with a 24" breaker bar. Lucky the guy who
owns the shop finally got it out. I finished wire wheeling the floor and
vacuumed the car out and washed the floor down with prepsol. I decided
to wait till today to paint the floor. All this work took it's toll and
my arms were sore and my left leg was giving me problems. I came home
and wrapped up the hatch area upholstery panels I made last winter to
bring them to the shop next week to install them. My wife will sure be
happy to see some parts finally getting out of the house. It was a tough
day for me physically yesterday so I slept late today. Like I said I am
not trying to keep an unrealistic schedule any more, what I get done I
get done. This interior job started to be like work instead of a hobby,
it's now back to being a hobby.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
Doc,
 RaNT AWAY. I hope to be lucky enough to work on my car for 2 hours tomorrow. It will be my only chance this week.
 Hey that purple gremlin with no motor n tranny from ebay is commin to CT ! Our club treasurer bought it.  We have a club meeting/picnic saturday. I also have a first comunion to go to and my bowling banquet is saturday( my team wone first place) SO saturday will be a buisy day. Sunday will be a day of rest.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Beautiful day weather wise but every joint in my body hurt with the pain
level off the scale as I was expecting the rain coming in the middle of
the night. The only thing I was able to do on the orange car was paint
the sand blasted metal parts for the hatch hidden floor. I hope to
remove the rear seat seat belts today and finish wire wheeling the rear
floor and get some primer on it today or tomorrow. I also ordered me a
13 square foot roll of regular Dynamat for the pass compartment floor. I
have some Dynamat Extreme I will use on the drivers side where the
exhaust goes under. This is a 6 cyl. driver so it is single exhaust. I
have quit trying to make a schedule and try to keep with it, it never
works out. I am just going to keep plugging along. On a bad note it
appears that it will rain this weekend on both days. I am disappointed
that I don't have the interior finished in the orange car for the
Ardsley show this sunday and was going to just give the yellow car a
fast clean up and take it. Now that appears to also be a wash out. Also
my friend Steve who puts on the show, his wife just had her gall bladder
removed barely 2 weeks ago. I am bummed out. There is a rain date for
the following sunday however. Sorry for the rant.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.