[BaadAssGremlins] Slow Day Yesterday

Beautiful day weather wise but every joint in my body hurt with the pain
level off the scale as I was expecting the rain coming in the middle of
the night. The only thing I was able to do on the orange car was paint
the sand blasted metal parts for the hatch hidden floor. I hope to
remove the rear seat seat belts today and finish wire wheeling the rear
floor and get some primer on it today or tomorrow. I also ordered me a
13 square foot roll of regular Dynamat for the pass compartment floor. I
have some Dynamat Extreme I will use on the drivers side where the
exhaust goes under. This is a 6 cyl. driver so it is single exhaust. I
have quit trying to make a schedule and try to keep with it, it never
works out. I am just going to keep plugging along. On a bad note it
appears that it will rain this weekend on both days. I am disappointed
that I don't have the interior finished in the orange car for the
Ardsley show this sunday  and was going to just give the yellow car a
fast clean up and take it. Now that appears to also be a wash out. Also
my friend Steve who puts on the show, his wife just had her gall bladder
removed barely 2 weeks ago. I am bummed out. There is a rain date for
the following sunday however. Sorry for the rant.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.