[BaadAssGremlins] Slow Day Some Serious Progress

[BaadAssGremlins] Slow Day Some Serious Progress

Beautiful weather but a slow start for the  day. I had to wait 1 1/2
hours for a B-12 shot at the Dr's first thing in the morning. I then
went past my local tool rental center and picked up a 4" wire cup brush
for my grinder. I cleaned out the back of the car and removed the last
piece of the hidden compt floor and the base of the rear seat. Next I
wire wheeled half of the area. Next I finally got back my corner sheet
metal brackets that I dropped off last thursday to be sand blasted.
Today I will finish wire wheeling the floor and prime it with some
Eastwood rust encapsulating primer. It only had some minor surface rust.
I'll also prime and paint the corner sheet metal brackets and mount and
wire the power port in the rear of the car. With any luck the rear
portion of the interior will start to go back together late this week or
early next week.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'