[BaadAssGremlins] NOS hoses and belts for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] NOS hoses and belts for sale

Hello all you AMC enthusiasts. I have a lot of oddball NOS odds and ends I
would like to sell. I'll start off today with rad hoses and a fan belt. The
numbers I quote appear on the parts and through various catalogue cross
references I believe these are the applications; Rad Hoses; 3225642 - 1979
Hornet, Spirit, Gremlin 6 cyl LOWER rad hose, 3238753 - '78-'84 Concord,
Spirit, Eagle 6 cyl LOWER rad hose with HD cooling 3239819 - '81 -'84 6 cyl
UPPER rad hose with HD cooling 3240578 - '81 Concord, Spirit 4 cyl LOWER
with A/C (89)33001074 - all '83 -'84 4 cyl cars LOWER rad hose Fan Belt;
3225357 - '75 Matador 6 cyl with A/C with IDLER, '77 -'79 Pacer 6 cyl with
A/C with IDLER pulley. These parts are all NOS, the AMC part numbers are on
all them. Nothing like an original factory part to fit properly. For those
of you doing restorations or trying to keep your car all original - these
are a super find. I am selling these hoses for $30 each and the belt for
$20. I figure on about $10 each for shipping. I am in Canada and will only
accept payment in the pink International Postal Money Orders. Please verify
that the part numbers quoted are correct for your intended application. If
you want more than one piece - I will try to combine for cheaper shipping.
Please reply by email and make sure you put ""AMC Parts"" in your
header/title. Thanks folks (and Eddie),  Jerry Domereck
domerecj@xxxxxxxxxxx  03 May 2005
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important

'Thanks & Giving.'