[BaadAssGremlins] Amazing I Found Them After Almost 5 Years!!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Amazing I Found Them After Almost 5 Years!!!!!

My wife can tell you I never throw anything AMC out. I got parts under
the bed in closets, behind wall units on top of the hutch. As Davis can
tell you when he dropped off the Hornet parts I bought from him my
garage is packed and I also have a storage room down the street. 5 years
ago after the 2000 AMO Nat's in Ct. I took an all day round trip to PA.
with a friend to drop off and pick up some parts and also to get my V8
cross member and engine plates from a local AMC guy. I picked up two
plastic body plugs from a cut up Hornet AMX 1/2" in diameter that covers
the bolt that holds the quarter glass in. One was missing on the orange
Hornet and the other one crumbled when I removed it. After all this time
I was able to go into the walk in AMC parts closet and find these 2
plugs to complete the quarter windows installation today. I am a real
pain about little details and putting things back together right.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.