[BaadAssGremlins] Lu's paint job

Great job on the engine Lu. The engine bay turned out real nice as
well. Keep up the good work. (And all this from a girl) That was a
joke. I am saving up for some alum heads so the progress has been slow
on the grem. I have been sandblasting all the engine parst and
painting them. Just have not been purchasing any new parts lately. You
do what you can when you can. Word is that a new 1/4 mile track is in
the process of being build about 12 miles from me. Time to get my butt
in gear and finish the project. Well keep up the good work.  Mark

Give the gift of life to a sick child.