Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cool drag gremlin but sans its cornshoot

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cool drag gremlin but sans its cornshoot

In a message dated 5/2/05 8:16:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
It looks funny without the gas tank hole. Guess he's running a fuel
cell? I like that body....hmmmm.....says he can deliver cheap? ~Lu~
That be perfect for you Lu,to A. beat guys in their 'macho' camaros and stangs  and B. do it in a purple girly colored car  and C. in a GREMLIN of all cars lol
Bart