Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spring isn't here yet

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spring isn't here yet

We have about 8 inches of snow and it is still comming down!
 The ladder bar setup is a set of ladder bars that attach to the rear end in the back and attach to a cross member in the front. This is all welded in and you can adjust it with Hiem joints at eatherend of the ladder bar. You can also move the rear forward or back into a good position.
 Davis

ade1 <rebade1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Doc,
I fully sympathize with you. We had the 12-15" of snow on Friday and
then we get this weird mix of below 30 above 40 weather. Now they say
we get a snow/rain mix for the rest of the week. I picked up a few
bucks to get my radiator, but no good weather to get out and pull the
old one.

Davis,
You mentioned the ladder post/coil spring over shock setup on the
back end. I get the coil spring over shock part, what is the ladder
post setup?

Ralph

Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'