[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Dammit!

Thank you for your kind offer, Hal! I may take you up on it. Last
night, I bit my lip and called a guy in Arizona that specializes in
AMC parts only. I used him for my Pacer project. He was my last
resort, not because of the quality (excellent, never a bad item from
him), but because of his relatively high prices. He stated he has
what I need and the price was actually fantastic. So.........here I
go again.......holding my breath one more time..! ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, harold losey
<strlcuckoo_46@xxxx> wrote:
> Lu,
> As it has stopped raining here in North Texass I will be hitting
the salvage yards again so if you can use  a booster& master from
such a place e-mail me exactly what you want and I will put it on my
to find list.    strlcuckoo_46@xxxx

                         Hal
> lumina333 <lumina333@xxxx> wrote:
>
> The parts place that I ordered the power disc brake booster &
master
> cylinder from has cancelled my order due to 'out of stock' item.
> @#$%^!&!!! Guess I jinxed myself after all.....
> ~Lu~
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

>  Make Yahoo! your home page

'Thanks & Giving.'