From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx [mailto:baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 10:10 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] cool hornet

In a message dated 3/9/05 10:00:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart,

It's a bracket racer- consistency, not speed, is what wins. A 304 is perfect for that.
It's the smoothest, most low-maintenance V8 we've got.  My ol' 304 ran just as his
does....never missed a beat, always ran exactly the same, day after day, year
after year. I'd love a 304 Javelin again.

Umm that dudes 304 is a lil more built up than your old javs was John plus i found it odd as who brackets a tubbed tilt front end Hornet with just a 304 hell i could bracket my 73 Fury but why waste money on doing all that to your car if you gonna bracket race it.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here