Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Good Day Saturday

Right now i have the gauges mounted in the center where the AC vents were in the dash.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Those package trays the ones I have seen are not the rubbery
non-glueable plastic bit seem to be somthing in-between. I have tried to
repair them in the past with all the glue's I use with no success. My
sugestion to the "Mix's" idea is to make a panel like he suggested that
fit's the couture of the package tray and is mounted from the back with
screws.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.