[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Getting Things Going For Spring Projects

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Getting Things Going For Spring Projects

too big to get under the car?...turn the wheel to the lock and do it
that way...need more room...set the front on some cinder blocks or
railroad ties like I do...   ;)

what would be trick is to have some stands that bolt up like
wheels...I've been thinkin about makin some for a few years now...

'Thanks & Giving.'