[BaadAssGremlins] Last chance..67 American parts are GOING!

[BaadAssGremlins] Last chance..67 American parts are GOING!

Anyone interested in any 1967 American two door
hardtop parts  Please EMAIL ME NOW! I am cleaning out
my storage garage.Losing the garage i've rented from
my Aunt for years.I recently sold the 67 "440" body on
ebay .For some reason..these parts appear to be
ABSOUTLEY WORTHLESS!! NO ONE seems to want any 67
Rambler American parts!! I've had them advertised in
NAMDRA newsletter,AMC list, AMC forum.I have not even
received ANY offers at all??  I have a nice hardtop
windshield/New Mexico FRST FREE hardtop-convertible
doors that i hauled all the way to Illinois last
summer/also 2dr sedan doors/trunklid,AT steering
column/fenders/bumper cores...etc! Sorry to rant..BUT
these seem totally worthless. WHY???? I'm stupid i
guess. I got ALL excited when i found the American in
a New Mex junk yard. Even had a complete with console
TWIN STICK..GLAD i didnt buy it too!!Junking this
stuff next week!Later....Joe

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM