From: Matt
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 2:30 PM
Subject: RE: 77 AMX

Hi Eddie

Thanks for your help. We had a few hurricanes here in Florida over the last few months and everything I was doing to the Hornet X was put on hold. I did e mail Scott to get on the Registry for the Hornet. I am ready to put some bucks into it now and am wondering if you have and/or know how much the following would cost me.

Drivers side window.

Guts for both doors including weather stripping.

I also asked in the e mail I sent for the registry.

Thanks Eddie

Matt Lester