[BaadAssGremlins] Blizzard of 05

Well I got over 18" of snow last night and it took me over 5 hrs to
clean up my driveway and lot thismorning. I had to snowblow out a
spot for my 70 Amc Team drag gremlin and had to clear out arround the
trailer so I can get it out to go get her. Which will hopfully happen
soon!
 Tomorrow the kid comes to buy my 89 subaru GL to make room for my 69
amx that I bought for my son Aran.
 I hope all my BAG friends weathered the storm ok.
 Doc,
 I hope you are staying inside and all is well.
 Davis

'Thanks & Giving.'