Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Barts Rig

In a message dated 1/22/05 8:58:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hey Bart,
Perhaps all these people doing the griping would like to volunteer their time and money, travel down to your part of he Sunshine(hurricane) State and give you a hand in getting your Gremmie up and on the go.
I know how it is to be wairing for the dough to make your car go, I am saving up one buck at a time. Won't be a fast rebuild but ........
                         Hal
Yeah Hal that's a great idea cmon everyone give to the Barts Gremlin fund 100$ here and there would do the trick LOL :) but seriously Hal your right A snails pace my gremlin be and that pace will only change with money not my getting off my qoute un qoute lazy arse!
Bart