90 minutes left for eBay Eagles...

Man, I can not believe neither of these cars
has seen any serious interest, even at the
low prices they're listed at. Is it just the
end-of-summer, back-to-school, too-broke-to-
pay-attention syndrome? I know six months ago,
I could have asked and gotten double what I'm
looking for now. Just plain weird...especially
in light of some seriously lower-quality cars
selling for more.

Anyway- it's last call before I consider more
extreme measures, up to and including parting
them out.
(And don't tell me not to...there's been plenty
of opportunity to save them, with no takers. It's
getting down to put-up-or-shut-up time.)

Check them out at:
1986 AMC Eagle Sport 4WD, AC, TILT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7919219082
and
1982 AMC Eagle SX4 SX/4 Sport 4WD, AC, TILT,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7919219987

John