Q- Hornet gauges

Did any Gremlin or Hornet, 1970-77, every have
a 4-gauge unit in the left dash opening, similar
to the unit in Javelins with the Rallye pkg? It
would be FUEL, TEMP, OIL, ALT. My 73 X has a dual
(FUEL/TEMP) and the 77 AMX set I bought has just
FUEL on the left (with idiot lights)...which is
odd as the brochure shows it having a TEMP gauge
like my '73.

My 73 has

FUEL/TEMP.......SPEEDO/ODO.......CLOCK

The 77 AMX set has

FUEL............SPEEDO/ODO.......V8 TACH

My car will soon have the tach in place of the
clock on the right, so I figured I'd look for
'better' on the left side while I'm at it.

John