MY piece of Jeffrey Rambler history.... 100+ years old

MY piece of Jeffrey Rambler history.... 100+ years old

 After a wearying afternoon of unloading a
tractor-trailer at work, I arrived home to find one of
my auction purchases had arrived...in a little pouch
envelope. Opening it revealed the little wrench with
the name Rambler on one side, and Gormully & Jeffrey
MFG. CO. , Chicago on the other. It has been cleaned
up of all rust, and is in very good shape, crisp
lettering and very little wear. I was impressed with
the picture of it, and wanted it enough to pay $20 for
it. I've recently reacquired an interest in cycling,
so this kind of adds to that excitement as well. Hard
to believe something that old can still exist in such
fine shape. I'm worn out after 44 YEARS. LOL.
I'll have to measure the openings, looks like 1/2
and 7/16 sizes. Just thought I'd share my purchase of
this little tidbit of history with everyone, I thought
it was a neat and sweet tool. I will probably post an
image of it on my (under revision ) website this year.
Stay tuned!

Jerry