Re: I need a Proportioning valve!!!!!! Got one????

Re: I need a Proportioning valve!!!!!! Got one????

Yeah that was my next idea but I figured sombody that has done a
brake swap may have one around for me.

Plus I just painted my brake lines and would rather keep them stock
looking instead of hacked up. ( cars being restified )

But if all else fails Im hitting the brass bins.