Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New To Site

From: "rozs86" <rozs86@xxxx>
Date: 2004/08/07 Sat AM 09:50:38 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] New To Site

Welcome aboard,glad you stuck with the gremlin instead of the Chevy too many monte carlos SS.If you have any questions please feel free to ask away,the only dumb question on here is none at all so if you have a million questions or juts a couple we all here will gladly try and answer it :) again Welcome aboard
regards
Bart Mangrum
Moderator/Owner'BaadAssGremlins'
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Hi Everybody, I'm new to the site. My husband bought me a 1974
Gremlin last year and finally this winter we are restoring it. Not to
original condition but a little snottier. I had a 1986 Monte Carlo SS
but we sold it at the Syracuse Nationals this year. Anybody could
have an SS but not a Gremlin. So when people ask why are you sellin'
it, I tell them I have a Gremlin to do. I can't believe they laugh at
me. They laugh now but not when it's done. I live in Tunkhannock
Pennsylvania and I haven't seen a Gremlin yet. Monte Carlos yes,
Gremlins no. So if anyone has any pointers on restoring these
BEAUTIFUL cars give me a yell. rozs86@xxxx