Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Grem Update

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/12 Mon PM 02:07:44 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Grem Update

Hey.......does this mean your going to give up your AMX? I didn't know you were building a gremmie. Sounds like a nice car.
I have started to install the frame connectors in my 72. I got the holes cut in the floor on the PS and bought some 2X2 box steel and have it cut to fit. Last night I put my mig welder together and practiced and I was impressed the welds came out very good for a newbie. I will have to sandblast the areas that I plan to weld. A little at a time, I will get her to the track soon!

Davis

Kelly,when did you get a AMX?
Bart