Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sad weekend for the Amc Team and gremlin fans

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sad weekend for the Amc Team and gremlin fans

Terry,
 The video guy was there but hadn't started filming yet. We were the 3rd car of the day to race.
 Davis

twa1950@xxxx wrote:
I am glad no one was hurt. It could have happen to any kind of car not just a Gremlin. Then again since no one was hurt I hope someone was running a video of the crash.
Terry

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used