Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMCs for sale (was getting pissed x2)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMCs for sale (was getting pissed x2)

Good deal on the job, every little bit helps. I don't know what to tell
you about the Matador. You made a deal and he is not holding up his end
of it.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Yup, my Gremlin and several other cars are for sale. Click on my website's
front page below to view ads. My 71 Matador sold on ebay back in April, I
got the initial down payment of $500 from the fellow in GA, but never got
anythign for May, and now June. I talked to him on the phone and understand
he is having some financial difficulties, but luckily I saved other bidders
emails and have emailed all of them letting them know the situation. I was
nice enough to allow whoever the high bidders are/was to make payments
something few do. Hey, $100-$500 a month is fine, as the economy is tough
for lots of folks right now. But I'm not sure what to do on the Matty:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2472686128&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAS:US:3
but the buyer is in violation of the terms of sale and may forfeit his
deposit if I don't get any $$$ by end of June. The 74 Hornet Sportabout
wagon was a no sale on ebay and have started running a number of ads for it
nationally for $500; and the Gremlin never hit reserve, but all offers were
considered.

I started picking up shifts at a place I used to work for 9 years; I walked
in for a darned beer a few weeks ago and the owners got on their hands and
knees and begged me to go to work, felt like General Zod www.generalzod.net
but have picked up a few shift there so depending on the work situation, I
might start pulling cars from sale which I have done before. But feel free
to call or email me directly if interested in any of my vehicles for sale
right now, even make a offer, who knows, might bite......again, click on my
website below to view my current fleet of cars for sale.   Oh, and if not
interested in anything I have, ya'll feel free to reference my Shut Up &
Drive Lists on my website, it is a free service to the hobby to help those
who are looking for a AMC find one.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com

--- End Message ---