Re: AMCs for sale (was getting pissed x2)

Re: AMCs for sale (was getting pissed x2)

Yup, my Gremlin and several other cars are for sale. Click on my website's
front page below to view ads. My 71 Matador sold on ebay back in April, I
got the initial down payment of $500 from the fellow in GA, but never got
anythign for May, and now June. I talked to him on the phone and understand
he is having some financial difficulties, but luckily I saved other bidders
emails and have emailed all of them letting them know the situation. I was
nice enough to allow whoever the high bidders are/was to make payments
something few do. Hey, $100-$500 a month is fine, as the economy is tough
for lots of folks right now. But I'm not sure what to do on the Matty:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2472686128&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAS:US:3
but the buyer is in violation of the terms of sale and may forfeit his
deposit if I don't get any $$$ by end of June. The 74 Hornet Sportabout
wagon was a no sale on ebay and have started running a number of ads for it
nationally for $500; and the Gremlin never hit reserve, but all offers were
considered.

I started picking up shifts at a place I used to work for 9 years; I walked
in for a darned beer a few weeks ago and the owners got on their hands and
knees and begged me to go to work, felt like General Zod www.generalzod.net
but have picked up a few shift there so depending on the work situation, I
might start pulling cars from sale which I have done before. But feel free
to call or email me directly if interested in any of my vehicles for sale
right now, even make a offer, who knows, might bite......again, click on my
website below to view my current fleet of cars for sale. Oh, and if not
interested in anything I have, ya'll feel free to reference my Shut Up &
Drive Lists on my website, it is a free service to the hobby to help those
who are looking for a AMC find one.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com