Interesting comparison between Toyota Matrix and 401 Gremlin...

Interesting comparison between Toyota Matrix and 401 Gremlin...

 Ok, you're probably asking, WHAT the hell is he
talking about? Well,I just pulled up behind one today,
and saw an interesting thing that intriqued me. On the
left side of the rear hatch was an emblem, and guess
what it was? X r Hey, now, THAT'S too cool, maybe
I'll have to acquire a couple and mount them on a
Gremlin...heh heh! Just thought I'd mention this
little factoid, might be fun to do some
emblem-swapping to a Gremlin.

Jerry